Domakir

Don't be shy and introduce yourself!

hellooooo i'm the same username on tumblr! (main blog is vanilee) love yall!!! I'm excited to watch this community grow!! :dd2: also trying out the emojis, and i'm super excited for d&d tomorrow 

Hello to you both! :)

3 minutes ago, imissmaxwell said:

hellooooo i'm the same username on tumblr! (main blog is vanilee) love yall!!! I'm excited to watch this community grow!! :dd2: also trying out the emojis, and i'm super excited for d&d tomorrow 

Starting tomorrow, I'll be making a discussion topic for the D&D 2 release (plus the other books getting new chapters)!

~Elyyshar SceptileMasterr

Hi hello, I'm breaumonts on Tumblr, too, and also elsewhere online.  This is such a great project, I'm so happy to be here!

• Like 1

*waves*  Hi, everyone! I know several of you already, but for the new friends, I'm Rosie, also known as fullbeaumonty on Tumblr (because thefullbeaumonty was taken there - you'll find me with the full name everywhere else).  I'm excited for this new forum!  😊

• Like 1

Hello all! You might recognize me on tumblr (why-do-i-love-it-so-much and superkitty1337), but I'm here now too! Might go and post some works of art later. So glad to be here! :floof:

Hello! *waves* I go by the same username on Tumblr (darley1101) You can call me Colle 😊       

Edited by Darley1101

Hey everyone! My name is Liz and you can find me on tumblr too under the same username @tornbetween2loves. I’m excited to get to know people and get my fics loaded into the archive here.