Which Ending?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which ending(s) did you choose?

• The Endless's Ending
    • Vaanu's Ending
    • Rourke's Ending

So, which ending (or multiple) did you go with?

I actually made my choice different depending on who I was with.

:estela: - Stayed on the island. Like she said, "I'd burn down the whole goddamn world for you."

:jake: - Vaanu. So that he could have his name cleared (and in my headcanon at least) be reunited with Mike.

Which did you choose?

I chose the Endless ending. 

I have a very, very strong opinion about ES endings, and I don't know if I should share it because I'm very passionate about it. :P

Edited by Domakir

I played the first time through with Quinn as LI, and chose the Vaanu ending because it felt like the one set up as the 'right' choice.

Now, I choose the Endless ending, with Estela as LI. It's fairly obvious that she doesn't want MC to make the sacrifice, and by that point, doing so would feel cruel. The world is lost in this timeline, it's probably all right in some other. It's sad, and I can imagine a lot of emotional repercussions for MC, especially if the rest of the gang are to later come to understand MC's being and the fact that there was another way out. I wonder if there would be resentment towards MC? Anyhow, my MC and Estela have their bittersweet happy ever after on La Huerta.

On 12/17/2018 at 7:06 PM, Domakir said:

I chose the Endless ending. 

I have a very, very strong opinion about ES endings, and I don't know if I should share it because I'm very passionate about it. :P

I'd be very interested to read! 

On 12/28/2018 at 1:21 AM, marmolady said:

I'd be very interested to read! 

Ok, when I have time I'll post it. But I warn you, it will be a little large comment. 😅