Kitty1337

First post! My picture of Furball (and others probably)

I'm sorry if I do this wrong. I don't normally start topic posts but seeing as this part of the forums is a little bare, I'd like to upload some of my pictures. Here's the one I drew of Furball. It's still one of my favorites, even though it was the first one I did while learning digital art. You've probably seen it before, but I thought I would share on here too. <3 :furball:

furball.png

• Like 1

Here's a more recent photo I did of Jake (finished last week). I hate to double post, but I want to compare side by side. (I'm loving these emojis btw) :jake:

relaxing jake3.png

• Like 1

No worries about the double post, that's actually a great way to organize your different photos! I love them both, but especially Furball. I'm a fan of the icy little guy in general, but your realistic-looking style is a great concept and it's really well done! Nice job!

This one of Jake and MC was shortly created after the ending of Endless Summer. It's still one of my all time favorites. <333

jakexmc1.png